WORK IN WORCESTERS MOST UNIQUE GYM
Some very exciting news as we advertise to hire another coach at the TSC Centre. The growth of the business continues and an opportunity for a coach to join the fastest growing facility in Worcester is available. This will be very competitive and an opportunity you do not want to miss out on.
This job role is a junior coaching role where you’ll learn how to coach at the TSC Centre, work along-side some of the best coaches in the country at the PFCA Mentorship and be sent on their level 1 FFC course to improve your level of coaching after your 3 month probation.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- High intellect. Someone with decent intellectual ability.
- High initiative. Someone who can bring something extra to the table.
- High integrity. Goes without saying.
- Someone who is local to Worcester or willing to move.
- Applicants must be willing to go above and beyond.
WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE?
- Paid CPD. Be sent on some of the best coaching courses in the UK.
- Very competitive salary.
- Holiday pay.
- Opportunity to learn and be a part of something special.
- Flexible working hours.
- One free membership for family or friend.
HOW THE 3 MONTH INTERNSHIP WILL WORK
Experience our 30-day trial, meet our members, and be coached by lead coach and owner Trent Smith to understand what you’re getting yourself into and how the TSC Centre operates. Weekly meeting to educate and ensure you’re understanding all systems.
Start to take your own coaching hours, take on some admin hours and begin coaching at the TSC Centre. You will also start to lead our new class HUSTLE.
Then you’ll move into a more full-time coaching role where you’ll have coaching and admin hours to maintain.
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
This is a great opportunity for coaches in the nearby area who are sick of 1-1 PT, they just want more of a secure role where there is less stress to get clients. You will learn, progress and become one of the leading coaching in the area.
To apply please do not hesitate and send your CV to email@example.com and more credits will go to applicants who send a covering video answering this questions.
- Introduce yourself?
- What is your background?
- Why are you applying for this role?
We look forward to seeing your applications and date closes on 25th March.